Women’s Small Groups
- Tuesday mornings from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM in Fellowship Hall. Study topics range from books of the Bible to theological discussions and Christian book studies.
- Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM at various participant's homes. Topics vary and are sessions with a 4 to 8 week commitment.
- Thursday evenings from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM at various participant's homes. Studies are chosen by the participants. Topics vary and are sessions with a 4 to 8 week commitment.
Annual Women's Retreat
- Women unplug from their chaotic lives to draw together with one another choosing 24 hours to focus on growing their relationship with God and each other. Contact Director of Christian Education at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- 2019 Retreat is scheduled for November 8th-9th led by Rev. Rachel Greiner at the New Ebenezer Retreat Center