General Covid-19 Guidelines for Individuals
Anyone considering attending an on-campus gathering should be able to answer “No” to the following questions before arriving:
- Have you or someone in your household recently had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you or someone in your household recently had close contact with someone who shows COVID-19 symptoms?
- Are your currently running a fever of greater than 100.4 degrees or showing other COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you recently travelled by commercial airplane or in an area known to have a high number of current COVID-19 cases?
Anyone who answers “Yes” to any of these questions should be encouraged not to attend in-person events.
General Covid-19 Guidelines for On Campus Gatherings
- Meeting in larger spaces or outdoors is preferred
- If indoors, the space should allow room for 6 ft. social distancing to be maintained
- Masks are required if indoors; they are strongly encouraged when outdoors
- Each group should have a main contact person and should check with Pastor Andy or the office administrator before gathering(s) commence
- Contact information should be readily available for all participants
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing should be encouraged and available
- If food is served, it should be done outdoors with no common serving containers or utensils
- Activities that involve physical touch should not take place
- On-line options are encouraged so that there is less pressure to attend in-person activities
Because worship involves more people in an indoor space, additional precautions are needed. In addition to the guidelines listed above, the following protocols will be followed:
- Reservations are needed and limited to 50 people until further notice; questions of COVID-19 contact and general health are incorporated into reservation system
- Social distancing will be maintained with ushers seating and dismissing guests in an orderly manner
- Hymnals and pew Bibles will not be available nor will there be congregational singing
- Activities that include physical touch, such as passing the peace, passing the collection plate and friendship pads, will be eliminated
- No nursery or childcare will be provided initially
- Bathrooms will have supplies for disinfecting by last user
- An on-line service option will continue to be offered
Our worship is Reformed in its understanding, traditional in style, and seeks to glorify God in our prayers, music and actions. Children are always welcome.
Worship Service is from 10:30 am - 11:30 AM