General Covid-19 Guidelines for Individuals
Anyone considering attending an on-campus gathering should be able to answer “No” to the following questions before arriving:
- Have you or someone in your household recently had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are your currently running a fever of greater than 100.4 degrees or showing other COVID-19 symptoms?
General Covid-19 Guidelines for On Campus Gatherings
- Masks are welcome
- Each group should have a main contact person and should check with Pastor Andy or the office administrator before gathering commence
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing should be encouraged and available
- On-line options are encouraged so that there is less pressure to attend in-person activities
Our worship is Reformed in its understanding, traditional in style, and seeks to glorify God in our prayers, music and actions. Children are always welcome.
Worship Service is from 10:30 am - 11:30 AM via Zoom, Facebook Live and in-person.